Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
01. My Orders
What are supported shipping methods on DX-Market?
Can I change order details such as size, shipping etc.?
Unfortunately, order details cannot be revised after an order has been placed successfully.
If you want to change anything about your order, you can try the following:
1. Ask the seller to cancel your order. Once your order has been successfully canceled, you can place a new order.
2. If your order has not been shipped out yet, you can contact the seller to change the order details for you.
I have questions about details of a product
you are advised to directly contact the supplier. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click Ask a Question to send a message.
How do I place an order?
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
How do I cancel an order?
Before your order is shipped out, you can follow the below steps to cancel it:
Step 1: Sign into My Orders and find your order
Step 2: Click Cancel Order
Step 3: Select a cancellation reason in the pop-up box and submit your request
1. You can only cancel an order before the seller ships it out.
2. If you have already paid for your order, the cancellation request needs to be approved by the seller first. If an agreement is reached, the seller will not ship the order and the transaction will be cancelled automatically. If no agreement is reached, the seller will continue to ship the order.
A seller is not responding to me. What should I do?
If a seller has not responded within a reasonable time frame and if your query relates to an order, you can:
a. Cancel the order
Once you have raised a cancellation request in the system, the system will cancel your order once the order processing time has run out.
b. Find another seller
If a seller has not responded within a reasonable timeframe, we suggest you find another seller offering the same product.
c. Open a dispute
If you’re not satisfied with an order or it has not arrived, you can apply for a refund by opening a Support ticket. Please make sure you do this within the Buyer Protection period. Click here to open a dispute.
Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on DX-Market because:
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping on DX-Market, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on DX-Market. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never paid for by DX-Market.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask the seller if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges are normally collected by shipping companies upon delivery.
• Sellers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs office in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
• Some sellers offer domestic delivery, meaning that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case you won’t be asked to pay any additional customs duties and taxes.
How do I manage my shopping cart?
You can add up to Unlimited items in your shopping cart and pay for them all at once.
What is my Wish List for?
Keep track of your favorite products from DX-Market by adding them to your wish list. You can create up to Unlimited wish lists, and organize them however you like.
Why cannot I place order due to security reasons?
You order cannot be successfully placed due to a potential security risk. Please double check if any unusual behavior has occurred for this order and then try to place the order again.
Can I sell on DX-Market?
DX-Market is a Global Marketplace to Sell & Give, So sellers all over the world are allowed to sell on DX-Market Click here to start selling with Us
02. Returns & Refunds
The product I received does not match the description. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, contact your seller to agree on a solution.
To contact the seller, click Ask Question button to send them a message.
If that doesn’t help, you can apply for a refund by opening a Support Ticket. Please make sure you do this before your Buyer Protection has ended. This is how you open a dispute:
Step 1: Sign into My Orders and locate your order
Step 2: Click Support
Step 3: Fill in your refund request and click Submit
Please make sure you open a dispute before your Buyer Protection has ended.
If the seller agrees to your refund request, or doesn’t respond within 5 days, the refund will be processed.
1. 14 days to reconsider your purchasing decision and withdraw
2. 2 years Standard manufacturer warranty for your cover, if any item that is different from how it is described or that has manufacturing defeats. If you would like to activate this warranty, please contact your seller.
3. Accurate information of your transaction and clear terms that bind your deal.
4. Seeking help from the relevant consumer support from your country of residence
5. Any relevant buyer protection that may be implemented by DX-Market on time to time (e.g. e-commerce)
I have not received my order. What can I do?
If you haven’t received your order, please try the below methods to solve the problem:
Method 1. You can track your order with the tracking number given by the seller:
Click Here to Track
If you find the tracking number is invalid, it may be because the shipping company needs 3 to 7 days to update the shipping status. You can also contact the seller for more shipping information. You may leave a message on the order details page or click Contact Seller on order list page.
Method 2. Contact the seller for more information. If that doesn’t work, you can always apply for a refund by opening a Support ticket. Make sure you do this before your Buyer Protection has ended. Click here to open a support ticket.
What will happen after I have opened a support ticket?
After you've opened your Support Ticket, the seller will be notified and gets 5 days to reply to your request. For more details on your dispute, please check the order details.
– If the seller agrees with your request or if he/she doesn't reply within 5 days, you will automatically get your refund. This can take between 3 to 15 working days.
– If the seller doesn't agree with your refund request, you can propose a new solution or wait for us to automatically escalate your support ticket. In this case we will help you look into the matter and try to find a suitable solution.
– If you escalated your support ticket and haven't received an update for a long time, please get in touch customer service team.
I received my order after getting a refund. What should I do?
If you receive an item after the system has processed your refund, please contact the seller to resolve the issue. To contact the seller, Navigate to your product detail page and click Ask Question button to send them a message.
What is Buyer Protection?
All orders placed on DX-Market are protected by a standard set of guarantees, also known as Buyer Protection.
Buyer protection starts from the moment you have paid for your order. Once you have confirmed receiving your order, you will have 15 days to apply for a refund.
How do I get a refund by credit card or debit card?
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order. To secure the safety of your account, we can't refund to other cards.
If your original card is not valid or if it has expired, please contact your card issuer for more information. Normally they receive the money on your behalf and transfer it to your bank account.
03. Payment Infomartion
How can I pay in my local currency?
All product prices and shipping costs on DX-Market are quoted in US Dollars (US $).
However, the British Pounds (GBP￡), Euro (EUR €), Russian Ruble (RUB руб.), Canadian Dollar (C $), Australian Dollar (AU $), Japanese Yen (￥) and Swedish Krona are also accepted when you pay by credit/debit card.
When you pay by credit card, your transaction automatically gets converted into one of the following currencies: US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Russian Ruble, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Japanese Yen and Swedish Krona.
When you make a payment with Boleto (available in Brazil only), usually Ebanx or your bank converts the transaction for you.
In addition, Mercado Pago and Doku also support local currencies in Mexico and Indonesia.
If your bank converts the transaction, usually a conversion fee is charged. Please consult your bank for more details.
Why was the wrong amount deducted from my account?
Please note DX-Market only charge user the value in order confirmation page and no extra money will be received.
If extra money has been deducted from your account, it may due to:
– exchange rate change
– service fee or transaction fee charged by bank
– supportive currency of your card is A, while order pay in currency B may cause more transaction fee. Kindly note every card with supportive currency. Eg: if your card only support transaction in USD while order was paid through RUB. The transaction will be converted for further processing and extra money may be required for every conversion.
If you still have concern about this value, please double check with bank if value difference was caused by above reasons.
What should I do if my card payment has failed?
If your payment has failed, please check the following:
1. Please make sure you have paid with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro (debit card) or American Express.
2. If your card has expired or your payment has exceeded your card’s limit, please contact your card issuer.
3. If you got an error notice on the checkout page, please check your card information and try to pay again. If this doesn’t work, you can try using another card or another browser
Which payment methods can I use on DX-Market?
On our website (PC) you can use the following payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, PayPal and DX Wallet.