Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS – Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING & SPREADING – With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN & HAIR-CARE TREATMENT – Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.
- EASILY FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE – Whether you’re following a keto, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day. No refrigeration required.
- USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC & NON-GMO – Using only the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our Coconut Oil is USDA-Certified Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides or other nastiness.
Viva Naturals Organic Coconut Oil gives you an easy, wonderful way to add flavor to your diet, and boost your skin and hair regime with the power of MCTs, immune boosters, and compounds found in coconuts.
The Viva Naturals Difference
Viva Naturals doesn’t source its coconuts from large-scale farms where machines pop thousands of coconuts off the trees every day. Instead, Viva Naturals contracts with local farmers, who hand pick coconuts in idyllic, fertile mountain regions in the Philippines.
These succulent coconuts are then cold-pressed at low temperatures using our proprietary extraction method, preserving vitamins, minerals and MCTs.
What Makes Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil So Superior?
The Best Taste: Viva Naturals traveled the world in order to find the best-tasting coconuts. After hundred of hours, we discovered that the most delicious coconuts are grown in the fertile soils of the Philippines. With each jar of oil, you’ll taste the rich, silky smooth texture that is derived from these “cream of the crop” coconuts.
Grown in a Pristine Natural Environment: Our farms are miles away from the nearest city and situated with among wide nature preserve. This means there’s virtually no pollution or pesticide runoff.
Specialized Extraction: Viva Naturals cold presses each coconut within a few hours of being harvested using our proprietary extraction method. Rather than storing the coconuts in a warehouse for weeks or even months, the quick turnover crystallizes nearly all of the MCTs and antioxidants in the oil.
See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.
Tips – Place one tablespoon of Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in your mouth and swish for 15 to 20 minutes before brushing your teeth. Expel the milky, white fluid into the trash to avoid ruining your sink, then rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm water. Perform this routine, known as “oil pulling”, every morning on an empty stomach to promote a brighter looking smile and have your mouth feeling refreshed
An allergy to coconuts is rare; however, customers who are allergic to coconuts may experience contact allergic dermatitis to coconut products. Food allergies are due to the inability to digest proteins, such as gluten (found in wheat), casein (found in dairy), protein found in tree nuts, etc. Coconut protein is found in the meat of the coconut, not in the oil. This product contains 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil only. No other ingredients are present that would not be suitable for use or consumption
Manufacturer Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-921-8482. Our helpful customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST.
Safety WarningA warning is not required as the coconut oil itself is free of allergens. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
IndicationsCan be taken as a dietary supplement, used as a versatile cooking oil or as part of your natural skin and hair care routine.
Ingredients100% Organic, extra-virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil.
DirectionsFor Dietary Supplementation: Take 1-4 tablespoons per day for best results. For Cooking and Baking: Excellent for cooking up to 350° F (177°C) and makes an excellent dairy-free substitute for butter in baking. For Skin & Hair Care: For skin care, apply topically as an intensive moisturizing lotion. For use an intensive hair mask, submerge the coconut oil jar in warm water until liquefied. Apply 1 tablespoon to dry hair and let sit for 1-2 hours, shampooing thoroughly afterwards.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.